Thursday, August 21, 2008

Awesome cleaner


If you don't know about this cleaner, then you are missing out! It is very inexpensive. You can get it at the dollar store. It's called La's Totally AWESOME. I can't figure out why they are selling it so cheap, because it is such a great product. They have different kinds for different areas of your home, but I like just the origional one. This stuff has saved me so many times. It is great on clothes, carpets, walls, floors, furniture, etc. Pretty much any thing you can think of. It is excellent on general cleaning or for tough stains. I love this stuff so much that I have it in almost every room in my house. It is in my laundry room, bathroom and my kitchen. I use it everyday, but I recently discovered that it can turn your stained, dirty grount back to it's origional color. If that's not impressive then I don't know what is. It is excellent for laundry. I have a baby and you know what kind of messes babies make. I have two boys 12 and 13 years old. Grass stains, mud, oil, markers and I don't want to know what else shows up on their clothes. I also have a 16 year old. All I have to say is makeup, makeup, makeup. It's a wonder any of it ends up on her face. Awesome can get out almost anything! Coming from a mom who needs all the help she can get.

No comments: